IGLOO DOOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Align the door mounting plate with the opening of the Dogloo XT. With the mounting plate snug against the top of the opening mark the holes location and drill one 3/16's inch hole through the Dogloo as shown in fig. 1.
2. Insert one #10 x 1/2 bolt through the mounting plate and the Dogloo and thread one nut onto the bolt. Do not fully tighten.
3. Using the mounting plate as a template mark the location of the two holes on each side of the mounting plate as shown in fig. 2. Remove the plate and drill one 3/16 inch hole at the location of each mark.
4. Attach the door/cowl assembly to the front plate with ten # 10 x ¼ inch machine bolts, lock washers and nuts. Insure that the door swings freely without striking the front plate before fully tightening. Adjust the door/cowl assembly on center if clearance is needed. Securely tighten all fasteners. For detailed video instructions on door adjustment click here.
5. Align the five mounting plate holes with the holes drilled in the Dogloo and attach with five #10 x 1/2 inch bolts, lock washers, and nuts. Fully tighten..
6. Apply a bead of caulk between the plate and Dogloo for a tighter seal.
LUBRICATE BETWEEN THE HINGE PIN AND BUSHING SEVERAL TIMES A MONTH WITH SILICONE LUBRICANT!